Wednesday, March 04, 2009

For me, blogging requires space. The inside world needs to be more expansive than my outside world. Right now my outside world is huge - and my inside world is trying to catch up. So many major shifts in my life right now: My daughter and dad shifted their living quarters to heaven, my H Street ministry is wrapping up, my husband is getting ready to retire, and we will be adding a new puppy to our family soon. Each one of these things requires a shift and myriads of little changes and things to attend to. So, pardon me if blogging doesn't appear here very often.

I am looking for those places where I don't have to do or think, but can just...be and breathe. It feels like I am on a carousel that won't slow down long enough for me to get off. As soon as I figure out how to work the controls, I'm off to the beach or something. :-) Cya!

No comments: